Why Study in USA?
“Study in the USA is the favorite destination for international students, especially among Indian students.”
Imagine yourself standing at the Times Square. Massive billboards illuminate everywhere you look. Numerous shops, vendors, and street dancers breathing life into the already happening place. The marquee signs with the blazing neon lights instill a newfound love for cinema and theatres. Above all, the constant buzz of the people swarming and brushing your shoulders will make you appreciate the universality of it all. Wouldn’t it be such a sight to behold?
Studying in the USA is a great for many. There are plenty of reasons for students to select the States as their destined place to pursue their higher studies abroad. Why study in USA?
Here are the main reasons why people choose US for their study abroad dream.
WORLD-CLASS EDUCATION SYSTEM
The Universities in the USA are known for its high academic standards, rigorous curricula, and importance to critical thinking and application than mere mugging up. Sounds unfamiliar, right? Many Indian institutions still emphasize on strictly adhering to the syllabus, grades and rote learning, whereas, the American colleges and universities focus on the wholesome academic excellence.
Since the topmost priority of the institutes is to provide quality education to the students, academic staff from all over the world are handpicked and brought to the classrooms. Students get the first-hand experience of attending the lectures of professors from Japan, Korea, France, Germany, Russia etc. If a specific staff is well-versed in a research area from an outside country, the universities will make sure to fly in the professor and organize guest lecture for the welfare of the students.
Customize your own course:
Universities in the US aim provide a flexible curriculum that enables students to customize their course to their own interests. Students can select from a variety of courses and create their own individualized academic plans. Elective courses, two-course preferences, and online courses are some wider scopes for academic exploration.
UNIVERSITIES – ARCHITECTURAL MARVELS
Compact liberal arts colleges, grand universities, and sprawling research centers: The USA houses variety of institutions to suit the needs of the students.
- Academic buildings
- Administrative offices
- Recreational facilities (fitness centers, sports facilities, and recreational spaces, including gyms, swimming pools, sports fields, and courts)
- Lush green spaces
- Serene libraries (with vast collection of books, journals, digital resources, and study spaces)
- Cutting-edge laboratories(state-of-the-art research facilities focusing innovation)
- Dining facilities (catering to different dietary and cultural tastes)
WHAT MORE REASONS DO YOU WANT? QUICKLY START THE PROCESS BECAUSE…….
TOP 10 UNIVERSITIES TO PURSUE MASTERS IN THE USA
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT): Renowned for its cutting-edge research and innovation in science, engineering, and technology.
- Stanford University: Known for its strong emphasis on entrepreneurship, technology, and its beautiful campus in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- Harvard University: Famous for its prestigious reputation, world-class faculty, and historic influence on higher education.
- California Institute of Technology (Caltech): Renowned for its focus on scientific and technological research, leading to groundbreaking discoveries.
- University of Chicago: Known for its rigorous academic programs, commitment to intellectual inquiry, and contributions to various academic disciplines.
- Princeton University: Famous for its undergraduate-focused education, stunning campus, and strong programs across a wide range of fields.
- Yale University: Renowned for its distinguished faculty, emphasis on interdisciplinary studies, and historic Ivy League legacy.
- Columbia University: Known for its location in New York City, diverse academic offerings, and strong connections to various industries.
- University of Pennsylvania: Famous for its strong business, law, and medical schools, as well as its interdisciplinary approach to education.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor: Renowned for its research contributions, particularly in fields like engineering, business, and medicine.
CULTURAL DIVERSITY AND INCLUSIVITY PROGRAMS
The US government is determined to create a safe academic environment for the students from all over the world. Through scholarships and outreach programs, the country takes in thousands of students every year. Also, almost all the universities provide support services like counseling, mentorship, and other resources for the underrepresented and the marginalized sect.
Even the syllabus is designed in such a way that people read literature from all nooks of the world rather than solely focusing on the White academicians. Discussions, clubs, and affinity groups help the students to come together and share their voices without the fear of suppression. Adding to that, special trainings are given to staff and students to educate about the microaggressions and discrimination.
Overall, the US is the safest hub for any student to put their utmost efforts on education and career without having any other insecurity.
TOP MSC PROGRAMS IN US
Business and Management:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Management
Computer Science and Engineering:
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Engineering in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Data Science
Data Science and Analytics:
- Master of Science in Data Science
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
Healthcare and Public Health:
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics):
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering
- Master of Science in Statistics
Social Sciences and Humanities:
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Arts in International Relations
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Creative Writing
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Film Production
- Master of Arts (MA) in Film Studies
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Cinema
Remember the electric and heartfelt song in the stylish thriller ‘Vettaiyaadu Vilayaadu’? Yes, it the ‘Manjal Veyil’ with its all-round charm in the voice of Hariharan, magical lyrics that would transcend us to the sleepless city, and the sizzling duo of Kamal Hassan and Jyothika. If you ever need motivation, watch the video song and imagine yourself strolling the streets of the US with your date.
Visit us at U2CAN and see your dreams happen in real life.
Read other insightful blogs: