WHY PREPARE FOR CLAT EXAM?
CLAT is conducted annually for admission to the 5-year integrated program in Law, LLB & LLM. It is an Entrance Exam to get selected in the 22 National Law Universities across India.
Scope of CLAT Course:
- You can become a lawyer and later one day become even the Chief Justice of India
- Entrepreneur – after thorough training from Coaching centers for CLAT, students join NLU. Here, through moot courts and debating they hone their personality and then get to become entrepreneurs after this exposure.
- Corporate Lawyer – Top CLAT College in India attracts Big Corporates (Amarchand, Mangaldas, AZB, Luthra & Luthra, HUL, ITC, PWC & many more) like bees towards honey. Students from NLUs start with an attractive package of 15 lakhs/month.
- You can also become a Criminal lawyer / a Public Defender, a Legal Analyst, or a Legal Journalist.
- Almost 40% of the students who clear the IAS are LLB students as the subjects they learn get repeated in the UPSC Mains.
CLAT Exam Pattern:
Why TRICHY PLUS is among THE BEST COACHING CENTERS for CLAT+LAW ENTRANCE?
(Read this before you enroll for CLAT Coaching Online or CLAT Crash Course 2022)
People in Trichy were in dire need of CLAT Coaching. Google didn’t provide any result for ‘CLAT Coaching near me’. So we got together as a team – Mr. Sivakumar (FMS, Delhi) our CEO, Ms. Owenita D’Cruz our Chief trainer, Mr. John Benedict (RERA, Bengaluru), Mr. Syed Ibrahim (Legal Expert), and Ms. Hemalatha (Legal Expert).
- Our results have been outstanding: In 2015 – 7 students in NLUs; in 2016 – 9 students in NLUs; 2017 – 11 students in NLUs; 2018 – 14 students in NLUs, 2019 – 15 students in NLUs & 2021 – 18 students in NLUs. Almost 20% of the students in National Law College in Trichy are ours.
- In 2021 one of our students Ms. Yazhini from A K Memorial Vidhya Saaket School got into NLSUI, Bengaluru.
- You will have book reviews, public speaking, and quizzes. We are the only institute in the country that will be working on your Personal Development along with Law Entrance Coaching.
- Best curriculum – you will have 200+ live Online Classes at the most economical pricing. You will also have 5 updated Online Mock Tests.
- Our students are the alumnus of the Best Private Law School in India like SASTRA, CHRIST Bengaluru, SYMBIOSIS, VIT, Ambedkar University & JINDAL University. Many of our students have cleared the AILET Exam. We also provide coaching for MHCET, SET, and other Law Entrance Exams.
Why is TRICHY PLUS considered among the BEST CLAT+LAW ENTRANCE Online Classes?
This is what our students have to say: (3 stories)
- Janaki (National Law School) – I had the best time of my life interacting with TRICHY PLUS. They stretched my mind to a new horizon. This institute goes beyond CLAT Coaching. They prepare you into being a world-class lawyer and becoming a complete human being. TRICHY PLUS gives you 50 section tests, 5 full-length tests with a full explanation, and more than 200 hours of Online Coaching. Today, I am the topper in National Law School, Trichy because of the foundation laid by TRICHY PLUS.
- Dhiraj – I was initially skeptical about joining CLAT online coaching. I came for One FREE trial class and got hooked. You have quizzes, interaction, guest lectures, and whatnot. I honestly feel that online classes for CLAT are better than offline classes for CLAT.
- Sri Lakshmi – This CLAT online class is simply the best. Every session, the trainer enthralls you. You are riveted to the screen with quizzes, puzzles, thought-provoking points, and stimulating discussions. I was surprised that we could even bond with each other and make new friends during CLAT Online Classes. I have recommended this CLAT Online learning to all my friends.
The 22 NLUs in order of their year of establishment:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- The National Law Institute University, Bhopal(NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati (NLUJAA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU Mumbai)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur (MNLU Nagpur)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad (MNLU Aurangabad)
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla (HPNLU)
- Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur (DNLU)
- Dr.B.R.Ambedkar National Law University Sonepat
Other Major Law Universities: (click on the link for application form & updates)
Other Important Links:
CLAT Exam Eligibility:
CLAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria KEY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Those appearing for CLAT UG should be appearing for 12th std. The candidate must pass 12th std with a minimum of 45% marks – General category (SC / ST – minimum 40% marks)
- According to CLAT 2022 notification, there is no minimum limit to the number of attempts that a candidate can take for CLAT. According to Supreme Court’s order, aspirants of any age can pursue Legal education in India.