Best CAT Coaching in Trichy
Crack Exam in 1st Attempt
Convenient & Flexible Timings
Affordable Fee Structure
Why Choose our CAT Exam Coaching
We Provide Comprehensive Coaching for
CAT, MAT and TANCET Coaching
Most Popular Trainers
Premium Grade Materials
Regular Mock Tests
25 years of Proven Track Record
Tips on Instagram
“BEST COACHING CENTRE”
Award from TN Welfare Council Twice
Why Prepare for CAT Exam?
- Career Growth: An MBA equips you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in Leadership,Management, and Business Strategy. You’ll gain expertise in areas like Finance, Marketing, Operations, and more, preparing you for senior positions in diverse Industries.
- Salary Boost: Graduates from Top B-Schools often see significant salary increases, enjoying competitive compensation packages and Career paths.
- Network & Community: You’ll join a vibrant network of high-achieving peers and alumni, creating valuable connections that can support your career journey for years to come.
- Personal Development: The CAT journey pushes you to hone your Analytical, Problem-Solving, and Time Management skills, Building Resilience and Confidence.
CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2024
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognized university or educational institution.
- Candidates in their Final Year of Graduation can also apply.
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories, the minimum percentage requirement is 45%.
- There is no upper or lower age limit for appearing in the CAT exam.
Note: Candidates must be Indian nationals or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders
CAT Exam Syllabus
The CAT Exam syllabus for MBA:
The CAT Exam consists of 3 sections
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Ability &
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
This is followed by WAT (Written Assessment Test) & GD / PI (Group Discussion & Personal Interview)
CAT Exam Registration + CAT Eligibility
Notification will be released in July 2023 & last date to fill the application will be Sept 2023
Check with us before applying for the CAT 2023 Exam.
Why choose TRICHY PLUS for CAT Online Classes + CAT 2023/24 preparation?
Before you start your CAT Exam for MBA preparation, study the 3 Reasons that we have enlisted below & answer YES / NO:
- Am I uncomfortable with Mathematics / Quantitative Techniques? As a Commerce student, did I lose my grip on Quantitative methods? YES / NO
- Have I lost touch with reading books (fiction / non-fiction)? Do I want to strengthen my Spoken English? YES / NO
- Do I have the fear of Public Speaking? Do I need a kind & friendly trainer to build confidence in me to face GD / PI? YES / NO
For CAT Preparation Online FREE Class click here:
TRICHY PLUS CAT Online Coaching Benefits:
- You will get 120 hours of Basics + Foundation Classes in our CAT Coaching Online.
- Our Online Classes for CAT will be supported by a dedicated WhatsApp group.
- Our CEO Mr Sivakumar (FMS) will give personalised mentorship + motivation for Online CAT Coaching for 2023.
- 60 CAT Online preparations & tests will be given to you.
- 50 past year Question papers + 10 Mock Tests will be given to you for Online Classes for CAT.
Does this not make TRICHY PLUS the BEST CAT Coaching Online + BEST CAT Coaching Centre in Trichy?
CAT Coaching Sessions at TRICHY PLUS
What are the BEST B-Schools taking CAT Scores?
What are the Exams other than CAT?
Students also prefer writing the MAT Entrance Exam & TANCET Entrance Exam. The pie-chart below will illustrate the difference between these Exams:
TOP MBA Colleges accepting MAT Score in South India
MAT is conducted 4 times in a year in the months of February, May, September & December