Why prepare for CAT Exam?
If you are a weightlifter & preparing for a championship, then will you prepare by lifting 100 kg weights or by lifting 50 kg weights?
CAT is the mother of all Aptitude Tests i.e., 100 kg weight.
So why do you want to waste your time lifting 50 kg (MAT / TANCET / Bank / SSC)
CAT Exam Syllabus
The CAT Exam syllabus for MBA:
The CAT Exam consists of 3 sections
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Ability &
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
This is followed by WAT (Written Assessment Test) & GD / PI (Group Discussion & Personal Interview)
CAT Exam Registration + CAT Eligibility
Notification will be released in July 2023 & last date to fill the application will be Sept 2023
Check with us before applying for the CAT 2023 Exam.
Why choose TRICHY PLUS for CAT Online Classes + CAT 2023/24 preparation?
Before you start your CAT Exam for MBA preparation, study the 3 Reasons that we have enlisted below & answer YES / NO:
- Am I uncomfortable with Mathematics / Quantitative Techniques? As a Commerce student, did I lose my grip on Quantitative methods? YES / NO
- Have I lost touch with reading books (fiction / non-fiction)? Do I want to strengthen my Spoken English? YES / NO
- Do I have the fear of Public Speaking? Do I need a kind & friendly trainer to build confidence in me to face GD / PI? YES / NO
For CAT Preparation Online FREE Class click here:
TRICHY PLUS CAT Online Coaching Benefits:
- You will get 120 hours of Basics + Foundation Classes in our CAT Coaching Online.
- Our Online Classes for CAT will be supported by a dedicated WhatsApp group.
- Our CEO Mr Sivakumar (FMS) will give personalised mentorship + motivation for Online CAT Coaching for 2023.
- 60 CAT Online preparations & tests will be given to you.
- 50 past year Question papers + 10 Mock Tests will be given to you for Online Classes for CAT.
Does this not make TRICHY PLUS the BEST CAT Coaching Online + BEST CAT Coaching Centre in Trichy?
CAT Coaching Sessions at TRICHY PLUS
What are the BEST B-Schools taking CAT Scores?
What are the Exams other than CAT?
Students also prefer writing the MAT Entrance Exam & TANCET Entrance Exam. The pie-chart below will illustrate the difference between these Exams:
TOP MBA Colleges accepting MAT Score in South India
MAT is conducted 4 times in a year in the months of February, May, September & December
Top TANCET Colleges in Tamil Nadu
TANCET Exam Pattern
CAT Eligibility criteria 2023
- CAT Aspirants must complete their graduation with a minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC & ST)
- Final year Bachelor Degree candidates are eligible to appear for CAT Exam.
- Candidates with professional qualification – CA / CS / ICWA can also appear for the CAT Exam.
There is no age limit or number of times for writing the CAT Exam.